Climbing with POP
Time & Location
About the Event
If you’re ready for a bit of adventure, come Climing with POP at Triangle Rock! Remember, physical activity is so critical in managing the symptoms of Parkinson’s! Join us on November 18, 2020 at Triangle Rock for a couple of hours of rock climbing.
This event is free to PD participants and their care partners but registration is required. Please register on this page.
Please sign waiver HERE
· Face Covering Policy: Everyone inside the building is required to wear a mask at all times, including when actively exercising: (a) climbing on the wall or (b) actively working out in the fitness area.
· All waiver stations will be deactivated and visitors will be asked to complete a waiver before entering the facility.
· All visitors will be asked to “check out” with staff to maintain an accurate head count.
· Water fountains, showers, spa, sauna, hot tub, and towels will be temporarily unavailable. Please bring your own water bottle.
· Spectators may not be present except parents, guardians, or caretakers who are supervising children.
· We have published the response protocol TRC will follow with any person who either tests positive for COVID-19 or has close contact (defined as 6 feet or less for 15 minutes or more) with someone who has tested positive.