Time & Location
Feb 24, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Drive Shack, 1647 Four Rings Drive, Richmond, VA 23233, USA
About the Event
*Due to social distancing protocol and limited headcount, please only register if you are committed to attending to ensure everyone can attend who is able to.*
The Parkinson's Activity League is back - in a safe way! Join us at Drive Shack Richmond for a fun morning at the driving range! Drive Shack is like no other driving range with interactive games and courses, all-weather bays, and radar-based TrackMan™ Range technology, which provides unparalleled precision ball tracking, in real time, for the venue's 200-plus yards field.
POP will provide complimentary face masks to all participants, while supplies last (please plan to bring your own, just in case).
We will also be providing lunch in safe way; only you will be in contact with the food you wish to consume. Some other safety precautions that Drive Shack is taking are as follows:
- All of our Associates are temperature and symptom screened before entering the venue
- All of our team wear masks & gloves at all times
- The golf clubs, game panel, tables, & all high traffic contact surfaces (handrails, doors, etc.) will be disinfected regularly and after every group
- Single-use pre-wrapped cutlery sets, condiments, & printed menus will be provided for guests
- Single-use food and beverage wares available by request
- Hand sanitizer available in all public areas
- For our Virginia location, masks for our guests are required entering and while inside all public spaces
More information and detail on all of ours measures and safety guidelines can be found at https://www.driveshack.com/play-safely